The processing operations always occur in accordance with the relevant (Belgian and European) laws, and in specific the Belgian law of December 8 1992 concerning the protection of the personal sphere with regards to the processing up personal data (privacy law). If you’d like to receive more information hereon we gladly direct you tot he website of the supervisory authorities: privacycommission.be.
The Website alpha-it.be (hereafter referred to as “website”) including all sub-domains are managed by:
Alpha IT BVBA
Suske en Wiskelaan 6
+32 3 376 45 75
The personal data is collected in the following ways:
- Via user registration.
- Via accessing and using the website and services.
- Via different technical resources, such as cookies and log-information.
The user will be able to determine the quality and quantity of the personal data he provides through www.alpha-it.be. The processing of data will expand when the use of the website and services increases.
We will by no means collect and process personal data that is qualified as sensitive. This includes data concerning health, race, creed, political views or sexual preferences.
The personal data is exclusively processed with regards to the following purposes:
- Correct access and use of the website and services;
- Sending various commercial and non-commercial messages, both on behalf of ourselves as on behalf of our partners;
- Actions concerning “general members management”;
- Detecting fraud and misuse.
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.